Resources for Community Groups
To support the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan 2015-2020, we have published two series of documents: Guidelines for different sectors and How-to-Guides for key pollinator-friendly actions.
Sectoral Guidelines How-to-Guides
- Junior Pollinator Plan Download the Junior Pollinator Plan to share with local schools. An Irish language version of the Junior Pollinator Plan is also available on our Resources page.
- How-to-guide: Creating wild pollinator nesting habitat – Download this document to make sure your nesting habitat is perfect for our bees!
- Collecting and Using pollinator-friendly wildflower seed – If you want to increase the diversity of native wildflowers in your community, download this guide on working with wildflower seed.
- How to guide: Hedgerows for pollinators – If you have hedgerows in your community, download this How-to-Guide to find out how to manage hedgerows for pollinators.
- How-to-Guide: Creation and management of a wildflower meadow – Download this guide to make sure your wildflower meadow or project is sustainable and pollinator-friendly.
- Signage templates: We have an A3 signage template that can be used anywhere you are managing land for pollinators. See our Resources page.
- TIDY TOWNS Signage: We have a 1×1 ft sign specifically for Tidy Towns groups participating in the Special Pollinator Award. Download the bilingual version for use in the Republic of Ireland here.
- Pollinator Posters: We have posters of the bumblebee and solitary bee life cycles. You can download the links below to print A3 posters of these educational infographics.
- Presentation for use: