All-Ireland Pollinator Plan 2021-2025 Supporters
Over the next five years, we will also maintain a list of supporting organisations. Supporters of the AIPP 2021-2025 are groups/organisations who endorse the new Plan and agree to take specific actions themselves to assist.
If you wish to become a supporter of the AIPP 2021-2025, please complete, and return the agreement below, indicating how you will help. Email the agreement to: [email protected]
This process will begin upon publication of the Plan on 26th March 2021, and it will be possible to sign up as a supporting organisation at any time over the coming five years.
Current list of Supporters:
- True Harvest Seeds (March 2021)
- Nano Nagle Place (April 2021)
- Irish Seed Savers Association (May 2021)
- John F. Kennedy Arboretum, Wexford (May 2021)
- Airfield Estate (May 2021)
- University College Cork (April 2021)
- Scoil Ghormáin Naofa, Wexford (May 2021)
- St Patrick’s Infants NS, Cork (May 2021)
- Queen’s University Belfast (June 2021)
- Eglish St Patrick’s GAC (May 2021)
- CLG An Clochán Liath, Donegal (June 2021)
- Causeway Hospital, Northern Health & Social Care Trust (June 2021)
- Ballyhoura Development Association (March 2021)
- Bere Island Project Group (April 2021)
- Glencorrib Group Water Scheme (May 2021)
- Camphill Communities of Ireland (May 2021)
- Mid-Roscommon Co-Operative Society Ltd. Group Water Scheme (June 2021)
- Central Bank of Ireland (June 2021)
Business Supporters will continue to be managed as a distinct subgroup, using the existing Business Supporter Framework. This will carry through from 2015-2020. As of the end of 2020, there were 278 Business Supporters who committed to taking action to help pollinators. See the current list of business supporters here.