Review at your leisure Origin Green’s ‘Pathways to Pollinator-biodiversity’ webinar series.
These 2023 webinars provide processors and agri-business and other stakeholders with guidance on helping farm suppliers/growers to support pollinators and wider biodiversity on their land.
- 01:00-23:00 – Dr Saorla Kavanagh, Project Manager, ‘Protecting Farmland Pollinators’ – developing a whole farm scoring system for farmer suppliers.
- 45:30-1:05:00 – John McHugh, County Laois Organic Dairy Farmer, Origin Green Quality Assurance verified and EIP ‘Protecting Farmland Pollinators’ participant.
- 23:30-45:00 – Dr Michelle Larkin, Project Manager, Irish Pollinator Monitoring Scheme (IPoMs).
- 01:08 – 21:30 AIPP Farmland Actions: Ruth Wilson, Farmland Officer at AIPP – Top 5 actions to help farmland pollinators.
- 22:00 – 36:00 AIPP Business Supports: Sarah Kelly, Agri Business Officer at AIPP.
- 37:00 – 54:00 Origin Green Member Experience – ABP: John Durkan, Environmental and Sustainability Manager at ABP Food Group.
The basis of much of this work is centred around the AIPP Farmland: actions to help pollinators a series of evidence-based actions for farm suppliers and growers. READ MORE HERE: Farmland » All-Ireland Pollinator Plan (pollinators.ie)
PIC: Ruth Wilson – Buff tailed bumblebee on common knapweed