All-Ireland Pollinator Plan 2015-2020: Final Review
The AIPP was developed from the ground up to meet the challenge of pollinator declines across the island. This Final Review aims to assess transparently and honestly what it has achieved in its first five years.
The All-Ireland Pollinator Plan 2015-2020 had five objectives:
- Making Ireland pollinator friendly (farmland, public land & private land)
- Raising awareness of pollinators and how to protect them
- Managed pollinators – supporting beekeepers and growers
- Expanding our knowledge on pollinators and pollination service
- Collecting evidence to track change and measure success
Within each objective, targets were set, and actions identified to help achieve that target. Responsibility for delivering the 81 actions was shared out between the supporting organisations.
In this Final Review, we have assessed each objective and identified key successes. We have also included a section on lessons learned through management of the initiative over the last five years.
Download the full review below:
All-Ireland Pollinator Plan 2015-2020_Final Review_December 2020
AIPP 2015-2020_Final Review at a glance_December 2020