World Bee Day 2020
World Bee Day is May 20th.
We have lots of suggestions to help you mark World Bee Day.
- Share posts on social media about bees and the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan
– we’ve created all of the images below you are free to use.
- No May Mow – Stop cutting your lawn for the month of May
- Register for this webinar here
- Share information on one pollinator-friendly action, such as reducing grasscutting or planting herbs for pollinators, using our flyers:
- Why not do a Flower-Insect Timed Count and share information about this monitoring scheme on your social media?
- Follow us on Twitter @PollinatorPlan or Instagram @AllIrelandPollinatorPlan
- Ask your friends/followers to follow us too so that you can help create awareness of the importance of pollinators
- Take a photograph of a bee or a wildflower and share with @pollinatorplan #AllIrelandPollinatorPlan
- Share any of our videos or animations, which can be found here
- On Twitter or Instagram, share a photo of yourself holding a ‘I support the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan’ sign, or any of our leaflets/guidelines documents/signs if you have them.
- Or simply share our logo which will direct people to our website for more info
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US TO CREATE AWARENESS OF THE ALL-IRELAND POLLINATOR PLAN