Implementation of the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan is coordinated by Dr Úna FitzPatrick who is a Senior Ecologist in the National Biodiversity Data Centre.
Project coordinator: Dr Úna FitzPatrick
Project Officer: Juanita Browne
The All-Ireland Pollinator Plan Project Officer position has been funded by SuperValu in 2020.
All-Ireland Pollinator Plan Steering Group:
- Dr Úna FitzPatrick (chair): National Biodiversity Data Centre
- Prof Jane Stout (deputy chair): Trinity College Dublin
- Mr Ken Bradley: DAERA; Environmental Policy Division
- Ms Pauline Campbell: DAERA; Northern Ireland Environment Agency
- Ms Niamh Carmichael: Centre for Environmental Data and Recording (CEDaR)
- Ms Rachael Conway: Butterfly Conservation
- Ms Hannah Denniston: Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine
- Ms Susie Hill: Ulster Beekeepers Association
- Ms Catherine Keena: Teagasc
- Dr Mary Montaut: Federation of Irish Beekeepers’ Associations (FIBKA)
- Dr Archie Murchie: Agri-Food and Biosciences NI
- Ms Anne Murray: Local Authorities: Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown County Council
- Dr Brian Nelson: National Parks and Wildlife Service
- Ms Eimear Fox: Transport Infrastructure Ireland
- Ms Melina Quinn: National Trust
Need more information?
Email: [email protected]
National Biodiversity Data Centre,
WIT West Campus,