POLLINATOR EVENTSSome events are given by the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan team, and others are independent events we’ve been asked to advertise. If you would like an event listed on our website, just get in touch: email
- September 30th: Juanita Browne speaking about the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan at a Pollinator Workshop organised by Dun Laoghaoire Rathdown County Council. For more information, please see https://www.dlrcoco.ie/en/heritage/biodiversity/pollinator-plan-workshop
- September 10th: Juanita Browne speaking about the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan at the OPW Honey Show in the Phoenix Park Visitor Centre
- March 10th: The Mayo County Council Heritage Office is funding another workshop on the pollinator-friendly Local Community Guidelines from 10:00am-1:00pm at Macalla Hall, Lough Lanagh, in Castlebar. Booking with [email protected] – places are filling up quickly.
- March 22nd: Erin Jo Tiedeken will be giving a talk on the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan and actions to help pollinators at Cabragh Wetlands, 7:30 pm. Free event.
- March 29th: Erin Jo Tiedeken is speaking to a community in Blanchardstown, Dublin about how to implement the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan. Please email if you’re interested in attending.
- March 31st: Erin Jo Tiedeken is speaking in Kilteevan, County Roscommon, about how TidyTowns groups can help implement the Pollinator Plan. Thanks to Roscommon County Council for organizing the event.
- February 10th: Erin Jo Tiedeken will be speaking at the Native Irish Honeybee Society Conference at 7:00 pm at the Athlone Springs Hotel. See the NIHBS website if you would like to book a place at the conference.
- February 17th/18th: The Pollinator Plan’s first annual regional event is being held at the Lough Neagh Discovery Centre- Pollinator Plan 2017 Event- Programme. The event is free to attend but please email to book your place
- February 21st: The Mayo County Council Heritage Office is funding a pollinator workshop from 10:00 am -1:00 pm at Lough Lannagh, Castlebar, Co. Mayo. It is titled “Putting the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan into practice in the Community.” Limited places available, bookings (essential) and further information from [email protected]
- February 22nd: Erin Jo Tiedeken will be speaking to TidyTowns groups in Port Laois at 7:00 pm about the Pollinator Plan and the Local Community pollinator-friendly guidelines
- February 23rd: Erin Jo Tiedeken spoke at a workshop run by Business in the Community Ireland about the All-Ireland Pollinator Plan
- January 17th: Erin Jo Tiedeken will be speaking about the Pollinator Plan at NUI Galway’s Botany and Plant Science Seminar Series, 6-7pm. All welcome
- January 19th: Erin Jo Tiedeken will be speaking about the Pollinator Plan at 1:00 pm at CSN College, Cork, to the Greenkeeping and Horticulture students